to promote the Hawaiian culture through competitive and recreational outrigger canoe paddling for youth (keikis), family (ohana), and the community.
- Respect: Treat people, places, and things like they are special.
- Integrity: Choose right over wrong.
- Humility: Be humble, and a good sport.
- Enthusiasm: Be happy in everything you do.
- Knowledge: Learn, share, and have an open mind.
- Friendship: Make friends for life.
- Leadership: Guide, teach, encourage, enjoy.
- Culture: Promote competitive and recreational outrigger canoe paddling.