Good afternoon, Team Arizona!
Just remember Tempe Town Lake has no access this Saturday from 5am to 11 am. If you are signed up to go to Saguaro Lake this weekend (Saturday) for practice, here is some information to consider:
- We meet at Butcher Jones Recreation Area (map below)
- A Tonto National Park pass is required to park on site. Make sure to get this prior to get to the lake. Some places to get it is online, Big 5, various sporting goods stores. Please check this site for locations:
- We will be doing huli drills, so bring dry clothes for after.
- Remember to bring water and hydrate starting now.
- Check the schedule on Heja to make sure you know when you should be arriving.
- Plan on helping unload and load. It takes a lot of people to get this done. Please do not leave without letting a coach know.
Mahalo and see you all Saturday!
Team Arizona Outrigger Canoe Club
550 E. Tempe Town Lake, Tempe, Arizona 85281