- Would you like to nominate someone or yourself to the TAZ Board?
- Elections are coming soon, please reply directly to this email with nominations!
- What board positions and duties does TAZ have?
- Vice President – In the absence of the President, or in the event of his or her inability or refusal to act, the Vice-President shall perform the duties of the President, and when so acting shall have all powers of the President, and shall perform such other duties as from time to time be assigned by the President.
- Secretary – The secretary shall be custodian of the records and reports, including the ByLaws, current relevant race rules, results of all races and reports of officers and committees of TAZ OCC. The secretary shall keep the minutes of the meetings of the Officers; and in general, perform all the duties of the office of Secretary.
- Treasurer – The Treasurer shall have charge and custody of and be responsible for all funds and securities of TAZ OCC; receive and give receipt for money due and payable to TAZ OCC from any source whatsoever, and deposit all such money in the name of TAZ OCC from any source whatsoever. The treasurer shall maintain accurate and detailed records and shall report at every meeting of the Officers all transactions regarding finance and the overall financial status of TAZ OCC; and in general, perform all the duties of the office of Treasurer.
- Head Coach – The Head Coach shall have complete authority over such matters as practice, schedules, training program selection of crews and teams and use of the existing equipment. He/She may discipline a crew or team member for any act he/she considers a violation of his/her rules; and in general, perform all duties of the office of Head Coach. The Head Coach will also attend SCORA meetings.
SCORA Rep – The SCORA Rep shall keep all the records of waivers of current members. The SCORA Rep shall notify all members in regards to SCORA meetings. The SCORA Rep will also attend all meeting with SCORA.
Fundraising Committee Chair – the Fundraising Chair plans and coordinates all fundraising events; establishes a committee to assist with fundraising events; report progress during meetings.
Please see any of the current board members – Larissa, Stacia, Andy, Diana, Carlos, Kui – if you have questions.
Nominations must be sent in by Sunday, November 12th.
Team Arizona Outrigger Canoe Club
550 E. Tempe Town Lake, Tempe, Arizona 85281