- Location of Saguaro Lake Butcher Jones HERE. Plan ahead to be there.
- Purchase your Tonto Passes HERE or at your local gas station or food mart HERE. Passes are mandatory for each vehicle parked
- SMART WAIVER MUST BE COMPLETED before any practice. See Smart Wavier section
- See attachment for the Paddler List schedule time. 6am or 9am crews
- We will be having a potluck/small picnic, please Bring water💧 and food to share🍉
*** We only have a few more 9am spots open, please see Amy to schedule in you spot!***
6am Crew: 7am and Returning at 8:30am
9am Crew: 9am for Recreational and Novice Paddlers
Wrap Up: 11am Load Canoes and Clean Up
Know your club affiliation and SCORA ID before starting the process! You can log into your paddler account on www.scoraregistration.com
You will also be able to get to it via www.scora.org
Select who is participating
Minor = 18 & Under
Fill out information accordingly
YOU MUST ENTER YOUR CLUB AFFILIATION AND SCORA ID IN ORDER TO COMPLETE. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER A FAKE SCORA ID.
Once finished, make sure you follow the prompts and check your email for a verification email.
You MUST verify your email and you will get a PDF copy of your waiver to keep on file