We hope everyone's week is headed for a great start! We have a lot of information to cover so please read through everything.
- Dues for the 2018 season should be paid by Friday, February 16th – pay online or see/contact Diana
- Family – $200 (2 adults + 2 kids)
- General – $150
- Student – $100
- Kids – $50
- Practice/Visiting – $75 (for members who are practicing with TAZ but not racing)
- General Team Meeting – Saturday, February 17th @ 10:00am @ the lake (after practice)
- Aloha Festival – March 10 & 11 – more details will follow as we get closer
- Practices – Tuesday @ 5:30pm / Saturday @ 8:00am
Interested in being more involved? We are looking for people to join our fundraising committee. See a board member or email us if interested.
We will be making new team jersey's this year and are looking for a new design. If you are creative, send us your design by Friday, February 2nd.
2018 waivers are available HERE. All paddlers need to fill out a new waiver and bring to practice.
If you have any questions/suggestions/ideas, please reach out to one of the board members listed below.
Andy Thomas, President – 602.400.0663
Carlos Hernandez, VP – 602.397.0603
Diana Durham, Treasurer – 650.483.7271
Sofia Tuncap, Secretary – 714.365.0715
Terry Mendoza, Member at Large – 480.233.4381
Kui Eugenio, Head Coach – 949.307.8627
Val Smythe, SCORA rep
Jeff Leonard, SCORA rep
Merrily Pychinka, Fundraising Chair
A HUI HOU!
Team Arizona Outrigger Canoe Club
550 E. Tempe Town Lake, Tempe, Arizona 85281