- Dues for the 2018 season should be paid by Saturday, February 17th – pay online or see/contact Diana
- Family – $200 (2 adults + 2 kids)
- General – $150
- Student – $100
- Kids – $50
- Practice/Visiting – $75 (for members who are practicing with TAZ but not racing)
- General Team Meeting – Saturday, February 17th @ 10:00am @ the lake (after practice)
- Aloha Festival – March 10 & 11 – more details will follow as we get closer
- Practices – Tuesday @ 5:30pm / Saturday @ 8:00am
- We are once again selling Aloha Festival Raffle Tickets. They are $5 each and we make $1 off each ticket sold. You don't have to be present at the Festival to win 1 of 2 trips to Hawaii. If you want to buy or sell tickets, please see/message Diana.
You can complete on a smartphone, tablet or computer (touchscreen will be easier for the signature).
Know your club affiliation and SCORA ID before starting the process!
You will also be able to get to it via www.scora.org
Select who is participating
Minor = 18 & Under
Fill out information accordingly
YOU MUST ENTER YOUR CLUB AFFILIATION AND SCORA ID IN ORDER TO COMPLETE. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER A FAKE SCORA ID.
Once finished, make sure you follow the prompts and check your email for a verification email.
You MUST verify your email and you will get a PDF copy of your waiver to keep on file.
If you do not have your SCORA ID memorized, you can log into your paddler account on www.scoraregistration.com and find it there or ask your coach.