- Recreation paddle is at 8a
- Please wear your TAZ gear to practice. We will have our banners & tent set up.
- We will have paper waivers available – all new paddlers need to sign one before they get in the boat.
- We have signed up for a vendor booth at the festival to sell leis & apparel. We will need volunteers to help man the booth both days. If you are interested & available, please let Diana know ASAP.
- The festival also needs volunteers to help during the festival, if you are interested in learning more about that, go HERE
- We have team members racing in this years' event – Andy, Amy, Ilona, Stacia, Gurmeet, Mendoza & Kui. GOOD LUCK & PADDLE HARD!
- Our first long distance practice will be Saturday, 3/31 @ Saguaro Lake. Race paddlers should be at Butcher Jones @ 6:30a, open/recreation paddlers @ 9:00a. We will be doing a potluck/picnic after practice.
- we will have a signup sheet to balance out paddlers
- If you haven't yet done so, please make sure you pay your dues. You can pay online HERE or see Diana to pay in person or set up a payment plan.
All paddlers must fill out an online waiver in order to paddle this year. We will have a tablet at practices and Aloha Festival available for members to use.
Know your club affiliation and SCORA ID before starting the process! You can log into your paddler account on www.scoraregistration.com
You will also be able to get to it via www.scora.org
Select who is participating
Minor = 18 & Under
Fill out information accordingly
YOU MUST ENTER YOUR CLUB AFFILIATION AND SCORA ID IN ORDER TO COMPLETE. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER A FAKE SCORA ID.
Once finished, make sure you follow the prompts and check your email for a verification email.
You MUST verify your email and you will get a PDF copy of your waiver to keep on file.