Congrats to all of the racers at Crystal Pier this past weekend! You all did amazing!! This was only the first race of the season so keep up the hard work!
- Thursday, 5/17 @ 6:00pm – race practice – we will be having a meeting before practice begins – all paddlers that want to paddle the next race, MDR, should be at this meeting
- Saturday, 5/19 – practice schedule will be sent later in the week
Kahanamoku Klassic – Marina del Rey (MDR) – Saturday, June 2nd
- Race fees are due this SATURDAY, 5/19/18. Race fees must be paid in order to be considered for a crew.
- If you haven't done so, start booking rooms as they fill up fast around the race site. If you wish to stay at Jamaica Bay Inn, the hotel right on the race site, call them directly and mention you are racing for a discount.
- All of you should have received a copy of the attached fundraising packet. We need everyone's help in raising money for the team. The money raised goes towards supporting the club, canoe maintenance and storage fees but can also potentially allow us to purchase an unlimited canoe or reduce race fees.
- Merrily (Leonard's wife) is the Fundraising Chair. She is willing and available to help reach out to your contacts about donations & sponsorships. You can reach out to her directly with any questions at 610-248-0671 or email@example.com
Memorial Day Weekend
- We need to know if you will be in town Memorial Day weekend – we're looking at having practice both Saturday & Sunday that weekend. Please let Kui know at practice this week if you will be around or not.
Board meeting notes can be found HERE.
A Hui Hou!!