Here's this week's update. If you have any questions, please see any board member or one of the coaches. Board notes can be found HERE
Practice Schedule (thru the summer)
- Tuesday / Thursday – open practice @ 6:00pm
- Saturday – open practice @ 6:00am
- REMINDER – bring plenty of water to practice. It is hot out there so make sure you hydrate every day – practice or not.
- Until October 1st, we ask that Keikis not come to practice because of the heat. Juniors (16+) that raced this year are still allowed to come to practice.
- We are again volunteering at both the 1/2 and full Ironman races. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and need ALL members to volunteer for each event.
- Ironman 70.3 (1/2) – Sunday, 10/21 – bike course pointers – volunteer sign up
- Ironman – Saturday 11/17 & Sunday, 11/18 – we need volunteers for the Women's change tent, Bike in/out and Run statiotn #9. – volunteer sign up
Kona Race Jersey & Visor are available to purchase HERE. First names will be added to the back of the jersey unless you let Kui know otherwise by Saturday, 7/21. You don't have to be racing in Hawaii to order a shirt/visor.
If you have NOT paid your race fees for Queens race / Journey / Maui Nui and are planning on racing – you must reach out to Diana immediately to coordinate payment.
Fees for races are as follows:
Queens – long course – $75
Queens – double hull – $15 (if doing long course) / $25
Journey – Kona to Kihei – $315
Maui Nui Race – $300
A Hui Hou!!
Team Arizona Outrigger Canoe Club
550 E. Tempe Town Lake, Tempe, Arizona 85281