- The practice schedule for the rest of July will be Tuesday & Thursday at 6:30 PM and Saturday starting at 7:00 AM
- We are planning a trip to Saguaro Lake on Sunday, July 23 at
- Please let Coach Kui know if you are interested
- 9man racers are planning to be AT THE LAKE at 5:00 AM in order to be on the water at 6:00 AM to utilize as much time as possible for long distance practice. EVERYONE else please be at the lake at 8:30a for general practice/padle.
- Please plan on bringing food, water, and other items such as sun screen and bug repellent for we will be there for more than 2 hours.
- If you are new to TAZ, dues are only $75 for the rest of the year. Please pay online or in person at practice. If you need to make payment arrangements, please ask us!
*Reminder: Please hydrate & eat BEFORE practice to prepare your body for a workout*
- Future races to get ready for:
- Whitney Harrison 9-Man Race; Dana Point, California (August 5)
- Oceanside 9-Man Race; Oceanside, California (August 19)
- Catalina Crossing – US Championships; Newport & Catalina Island, California (Sept 9,10)
- Hothead Regatta – Tempe Town Lake (October 7)
- ADR Parker – Race down the Colorado River; Parker, Arizona (November 4)
- We will need volunteers for the Ironman Race in Tempe Town Lake November 19, 2017
- We will be setting up an online registration to sign up
- This is Team Arizona’s biggest donation, we need your help!